Business Insurance in McKeesport, PA
Like any other investment you have, your business requires the protection from risk that insurance brings. The type and amount of insurance you require depends on the class of business you are operating and the risks involved. To get the right type and amount of coverage your company needs, count on Allegheny Insurance Agency, Inc., for business insurance in McKeesport, PA. We will talk about your needs and find the right coverage for your business.
Serving the community for more than 40 years, our McKeesport insurance agency works hard to get you comprehensive coverage at the lowest prices. As an independent insurance agency, we work with more than 10 providers, searching for the quote that best serves your needs. Ask us to provide you with a free quote. Not only do we serve McKeesport, but our company is also happy to assist you when you are looking for commercial insurance in Pittsburgh, PA.
What Type of Insurance Does Your Business Need?
Small business insurance coverage is necessary to protect companies from losses due to the events that may occur during a normal course of business. There are a number of types of business insurance, such as property damage and product liability, as well as coverage for employee-related risks.
So, what type of insurance coverage does your operation require? Our agents have in-depth knowledge and can explain the differences and help you decide what works for your company. Choose from:
- Professional Liability Insurance – This insures you against negligence claims that result from mistakes and failures to perform. As there is no one-size-fits-all liability coverage, talk to us about your business and risks, and we can customize a policy for you.
- Property Insurance – Your property — including equipment, signage, inventory, and furniture — are covered in the event of a fire, storm, or theft. However, this does not cover mass destruction or Acts of God, such as floods and earthquakes. When you live in an area that has this type of risk, you need a separate policy.
- Business Interruption Insurance – This type of insurance compensates a business for lost income during events that disrupt the normal course of business. This is especially important for companies that need a physical location to do business.
- Product Liability Insurance – Business owners who manufacture and sell products need this insurance. Any business owner can become entangled in a lawsuit due to damages caused by its products, which is why you require product liability insurance to protect your business.
- Business Auto – All business use of a vehicle needs to be covered by a commercial policy. Call us to see if you are at risk for an uncovered claim.
Other forms of commercial insurance coverage include:
- Honesty Bonds
- Surety Bonds
- Nurses Professional Liability Insurance
- General Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Artisan Contractor Packages
For those of you who run a home-based business, you still need insurance, but of a different type. Call us to talk about the type and amount of coverage you require.
Contact us today for assistance in reducing risk to your business with the right type and amount of insurance. We proudly serve residential and commercial customers in McKeesport, Pittsburgh, and Western Pennsylvania.