Auto, Motorcycle, & RV Insurance in McKeesport, PA
Receive excellent auto insurance in McKeesport, PA, and the surrounding areas when you work with the team at Allegheny Insurance Agency, Inc. The State of Pennsylvania requires all those who own motor vehicles to carry at least a minimal level of insurance. To find affordable rates, look to us for a car insurance quote. We are proud to provide you with affordable automotive insurance in Pittsburgh, PA.
Our independent insurance agency has been working with customers just like you for more than 50 years. Let us help you choose a policy that provides the coverage you need at a price you can afford. It does not matter if you just started driving or have been driving for many years, we are ready to assist you. Call our office to speak with one of our experienced insurance agents. We are happy to talk to you about auto insurance, as well as our commercial insurance in Pittsburgh, PA.
Different Types of Insurance Coverage: Collision & Comprehensive
Auto insurance is a contract between you and the insurance company that protects you against financial loss in the event of an accident or theft of a vehicle. It provides coverage for property damage, liability to you or the other party involved in the accident, and medical expenses associated with the accident.
Insurance for motor vehicles, such as cars, trucks, and SUVs, deals with differing circumstances that result in damage, such as:
- Collision, which offers reimbursement for damage that occurs from a collision or hit and run.
- Comprehensive, which provides coverage against theft and damage from incidents other than a collision, such as:
- Falling Rocks
- Glass Coverage, which provides coverage for common damage to auto glass, including:
- Side Windows
- Rear Windows
Insuring Motorcycles, RVs, & Boats
In addition to insuring cars, we offer coverage for a wide range of other vehicles. By offering you a policy that is specific to your vehicle, we provide you with greater protection from liability. Ask us about insurance for:
- Motorcycles – Coverage deals with bodily injury and property damage that you may cause to other people involved in the accident. It doesn’t cover injury to you or damage to your motorcycle. Collision insurance applies to damage done to your motorcycle if you’re involved in a collision with another vehicle or object, while comprehensive pays for damages caused by an event other than a collision such as fire, theft, or vandalism. To find out more about motorcycle insurance, talk to one of our agents.
- Recreational Vehicle Insurance – You must carry a minimal amount of liability to drive an RV on the road. Contact our office for additional information on what types of insurance is needed on these RV.
- Fifth Wheels
- Popup Campers
- Travel Trailers
- Boats – Insurance gives you coverage in the event of a loss or damage to your boat. We provide coverage for collisions, property damage, bodily injury, comprehensive, liability, and medical payments. Contact us regarding your insurance needs.
- Fishing Boats
- Paddle Boats
- Leisure Crafts
We also provide insurance for other types of vehicles, such as:
- Dirt Bikes
- Antique Cars
- Classic Cars
- Personal Watercraft
Contact us today for a quote on car, motorcycle, RV, or boat insurance. We proudly serve residential and commercial customers in McKeesport, Pittsburgh, and Western Pennsylvania.